Sunday, January 5, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!

Hi to all my readers! It’s been a long time I know.. It’s 5th day of January, and I know that I’m a bit late for posting this, but who cares. I feel like welcoming 2014 is the best thing to share now.
Anyway, welcome 2014, happy new everyone!

And actually, it’s really an awesome year for me. Of course, there are ups and downs, but that’s life, we have to live by it. So while reading other blogger posts, I see that they are reflecting on what happened to them, on what they have achieved last year, and also of course, looking ahead and sharing their new year’s resolutions. But to be honest, I don’t usually have new year’s resolutions because I don’t really have much. So maybe I’ll just share with you my 2013 highlights and what are the amazing stuff happened to me.

1. Started working in a multinational pharmaceutical company with an extra work of being part of the Quality department, a new challenging  role other than being a regulatory pharmacist, which is of course I still love.


2. Going to Baguio twice this year! Hahaha! Though it’s a common tourist destination here in the Philippines, ahm to tell you the truth, my last visit there is like 10 years ago! Hahaha, that’s why I’m so excited everytime we’re going. Haha!


3. Got a close encounter with tigersssss... yes! Freakin’ tigers! But hey, they look behaved and tamed, I think. 

Zoobic Safari, Subic

4. Travelling to one of the most wonderfu, astonishing destinations here in the Philippines, where the most famous Chocolate hills and wide-eyed small tarsiers are known for – BOHOL! 


A-mazing place for beach bums and nature lover like me! J

5. Lastly, and I think the most amazing thing that happened to me last year is to meet this awesome guy, my bhe/baby – Francis. I can’t believe 2013 will be THE year for my most awaited love. <3



Thank you Lord for this wonderful year, I hope 2014 will be another year filled with love, joy, hope and new memories and another journey.     

Happy 2014 everyone! J

♥ xoxo 

Alta

No comments:

Post a Comment