Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cosmetics + Accessories Haul [Set 1]

Just want to share my hauls to you girls. This is actually a collective haul of cosmetics and accessories that I got last year. Some of them are thrifted, some of them are just things that I need, and some of them are those that I really  want to buy. I think most of the accessories are from Forever 21, you know the feeling everytime I go there, I just can’t get out empty-handed, as a matter of fact, I think I’m spending practically double on what I’m supposed to spend. Yeah, I know the feeling *yikes guilty*.


And so be prepared for lots of pictures, sorry if pictures are heavy. J

For the first two, I got them from Starmall for P200 each. The 3rd one is from Landmark for P139.00 and the last one was bought by my mother for P220, which is my favorite actually!

The flower set earrings was from F21 for P280 and the other one is from Starmall for P50. So much for flowers uh?! Haha.. Then the bracelet was from St. Francis Square which I got for P50.

From L-R, the excel lippies were from Divisoria which are P35 each! It is really a great steal, right? It’s really pigmented and I’m super loving it! Then I got the Elf powder foundation for P250 and Ever Bilena makeup remover for P100. The blue-green nail polish is from Etude House for 50.

Then I got the shades for 350 from SM Department store and the Elf blending brush for P120. I really like the brush’s bristles, it’s so soft and perfect for blending!

Just a quick note, the following photos are not included on the first picture because I got them on a separate date but almost on the same month so I’ve just added them here. ;)

The first set of earrings are worth P280 while the ring set was P280 too. Then, the heart set earrings was P225. I’m actually a fan of heart shapes that’s why I got this when I first saw it. Haha!

The Jocaste nail polish was P39 only and I liked its dark blue shade. Don’t you? Whereas the black-brown eyeliner + sharpener in combination was P135 only.

And the last but not the least, I got the heart ring on its regular price of P160, the blue dangling earrings for P280 and the silver earrings for P245. So much for Forever 21 right? Haha, I really just can’t get enough! 

So that’s it lovelies! How about you girls? Have you bought something for yourself lately? Let me know in your comments below!

♥ xoxo 

Alta

3 comments:

  1. wow sis..gaganda ng forever21 mo. especially the stack rings. and like ko din yung bili sayo ni mommy mo na necklace. may taste talaga si mommy he he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete