Sunday, August 12, 2012

Photo Diary: Instaweek (Aug 5-11)


Actually all of these instags didn't happened last week. haha! Some of them are from last month pa., I just want to fill up the space of the corkboard. :D Hehe. 

So what are these pictures? (from top to bottom, left to right)
1. Shakey's Pizza & Chicken - Mommy's treat for us. 
2. Chicken afritada - Okay this one I cooked last night. harhar :D
3. Red Velvet Cake - got this from Mercato.
4. Cereals - morning breakfast after Milo Marathon 5k run.
5. Say hello to our Muningning :) #lazycat
6. During my haircut @BenchFix, Greenbelt
7. Spicy shrimp with Stir-Fry Vegetables (just another experiment, haha)
8. Snapshot of my handwriting during my college years. 

So that's it! I don't have much to tell right now, because I have work tomorrow. I just want to share these with you guys. ^^

Will update you again next time. :D

♥ xoxo 

Alta

6 comments:

  1. Nice snapshots taken ^^
    Wow the food looks delicious~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them, I've made them myself, :)

      Delete
  2. Hiii,

    Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    You wanted to see some summer outfits? Here they are ^^
    http://irsadasbeauty-fullworld.blogspot.com/2012/08/fashion-picks.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for making this blogpost for me, I've truly appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely images, dear! I like them a lot! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post :)

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos :)
    I like your blog. Would you like to follow each other? I'm following you now on GFC :)
    xo
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete