Sunday, August 12, 2012

Out with the old, IN with the NEW

After a year in the world of blogosphere, I only have 35 posts. I know, I know..*loser me* ...It's just that I've been so busy, you know I'm working my a** of. >.<  So many things happened, I don't have much time to write here on my blog. I even went to Cebu last May, don't know why I got so lazy that time to share with you my experience there. Many many things really happened., like in our office, in my family.. (anyway, those are not really good stories, let's forget them na lang, lol) *too much for a babble, right? 

Anyway, stop with the chatter, and now to my post this time, I'm now really changing my blog. I've really put an effort on starting up a blog name that is not just "iamaltainfante" which is so lame, I know. And I've also changed my layout/background, which have a lots of razzle-dazzle stuff, making the name and description so hard to read. 

So from this:

into this........


*voila!!!*

It's not yet 100% done, but I'm still working on it. Maybe I'll adjust some dimensions on my sidebar, and change my font styles, and other stuff. :) 

Sooo, you'll see that from a "memories"-type of theme before..now, into a more simple, girly look. I will still miss my old layout, esp those pictures on my background. But I think, I  would rather choose a more mature type of design, with less kakikayan stuff. I dont know, maybe, in the future, I will still like to add pics from behind. I don't know, whatever happens, it is still MY blog, and whatever posts I've come with, it will always reflect ME. Right? 

So let's welcome my new blog entitled "Cupcake Fashionologie", pronunciation is kinda hard, but you'll get used to it. :D 

So girls, what do you think of my new banner/layout/blog? 
Please feel free to comment or suggest what you want to see more of my blog.
Thanks! ♥

♥ xoxo 

Alta

4 comments:

  1. Amaazing blog and I really love it.

    Very nice photos :))



    follow eachother?

     

    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to be there! looks great.

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete