Sunday, July 22, 2012

Supersale Bazaar Haul


So there, I went to the much hyped Supersale Bazaar., I’ve been grinning to go to this kind of event long long time ago, too bad I have no time and enough money that time.. And also I got a free ticket from Deal Dozen, so I thought that I should really go, haha! Me and my sisters went there on July 14th afternoon, and thank God it’s not raining. The bazaar is just under a tent, right beside the World Trade Center. It actually looked a bit small, but it’s not! There are so many stalls inside, and the place is so freakingly cold because of those huge aircons. Yikes!

Anyways, here are the things I bought from the Bazaar:

You may think they’re a lot, but actually it’s just a few things. Hehe.
Anyway, let's get it on!


First is the White and Violet Animal Print Blouse, got this for Php 250! I love its type of material actually, its kinda flowy and light to wear. 

Green Zebra-design Print for Php 250, perfect for my smart casual look as my work clothes. J

And a Purple Tribal Sheer top for Php  250 again. This is great for color-blocking, right? Haha, Just wanna try different styles, you know. 

Mustard shorts with green belt for Php 250 only. Havent tried any colored shorts, that’s why I’ve bought this. Haha! 

Lemon-colored Long strapped Bag for Php 300, originally Php 650! It’s really a great steal, love love! 

Viviene Westwood Melissa Cream White shoes for Php 650! I really fall in love with this shoes, so when I saw them on supersale, I cant get over and just grabbed it! Lol :D

I also got these Bedazzle earrings in Peacock and Flowers design for Php 50 each; and a necklace for Php 200! Aren’t they the cutest?

So that’s it! There's gonna be another Supersale Bazaar on December, lookin forward to that!

See yah, have a blessed day!

♥ xoxo 

Alta

3 comments:

  1. love your blog, following you now! I have a new post up if you get a chance to take a look, thanks!

    Eimear x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the necklace!! :)

    http://sandrayee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul! :) Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com
    PS Win a pair of circle lens on my blog!

    ReplyDelete