Monday, October 3, 2011

Nail of the Week: Etude House Matte Nail Polish in Pink

So here’s my first ever blog post on nails and actually my first ever matte nail polish. I chose the pink one because my sister keeps on bugging me not to get the lavender coz she got that already. Sos!


I’m not sure about the name because the label is on Korean. Anyways, thank goodness I’ve finally cleaned my nails and change the shade. Haha.

More photos:

With flash

With flash

Natural Light

Natural Light


I’m quite impressed on this one since it dries up fast. I need to do two coats to achieve its opacity and topped it with Caronia Colorless to make it glossy. It’s looks yummy right? So girly..:)


Have you tried this out yet? What’s your verdict?




Alta

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower: you have joined my maya giveaway, so I came here to poke around, and... How it's possible this is your first nail post? You have AMAZING nails, you have all my envy since now and the pics are very good, too. Keep on this way, girl, I hope to see a lot of your manis in the future! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, such a sweet girl.. i will try to post more.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour, Very cute
    Kiwi ..x

    ReplyDelete