Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wishlist for the 'Ber' Months


To keep track of the things I want, I’ve made a wish list so that I can organize the things I wanna buy and it would be easier for me to remember them. Since it’s the start of “BER” months, I think it’s time to make the list and check on it twice.  So here it goes:


1.) EOS lip balm: They’re totally cute! I’m so obssessed on getting hands of these egg-shaped babies.  (Coz I got these na!!! )


2.) Hunger Games bookset by Suzanne Collins:  I’m dying to own these incredible books; it’s heart-throbbing and fast paced storyline! Besides that, it will be shown on the theater this coming December. Cross-fingers that it would be a great adaptation.




   3.) Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector concealer: I want to try this out since its pro is 2 in 1 product (concealer + highlighter).



4.) Mac Blot pressed powder: It’s a bit pricey for me, though I still wanna purchase it to set up my makeup and get rid of the oilyness on my face.



5.) CoverGirl LashBlast waterproof mascara: I’ve read so many raves about this mascara, it said that it gives you a more dramatic lash look, it’s definitely on my list.



So that’s it maybe. Till next time.


Alta

1 comment:

  1. Great wish list selections, and those lip gloss are too adorable, truly one of a kind! I've never seen them before! Thanks for sharing! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: Three H&M Leather Bands Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete