Sunday, September 25, 2011

Product Review: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

I purchased this eyelid primer because I want my eye makeup to lasts long. I had this problem for years and I don’t know what to do. When I’ve seen this in several makeup tutorials, I’ve decided to try it out. So here’s my review. 



Product Name: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Color: Original

Product Description: The most legendary primer in the beauty industry! Eyeshadow Primer Potion is coveted by makeup artists and makeup junkies alike because it guarantees more vibrant eyeshadow that lasts for 24+ hours and NEVER CREASES! Once you experience its powers (plus how smoothly it glides on – an added bonus) you’ll never want to live without it.


Fill Weight: 11ml e 0.37 US fl oz

Price: I got this for Php 1450.00. (yikes!)


My Personal Experience on this Product

Color:  The original shade has light beige or somewhat nude color; almost invisible on the lids when it dries so it’s perfect for any skin tone.

Texture:  Its creamy, smooth and feels silky when blended on the lids. It also dries quickly when applied, thus it doesnt give that sticky feeling.

Staying Power: It really holds my eyeshadow for hours and it doesn’t really crease all day. I have combination/oily skin, and yet it keeps my eye makeup looking bright and beautiful.

Packaging:  It now comes in an easy-to-squeeze tube so that application can be controlled. I think this will also help in not getting wasted when you’re running low.


Pros:
·         Doesn’t crease and blends well
·         Easy to apply
·         Lasts long
·         Makes my eye makeup look more vibrant
·         Small amount is enough to cover the entire lid
·         Smooth on skin

Cons:
·         A bit pricey
·         Not available here in the Philippines, I just bought this from an online shop.
(Courtesy of MAC Onlineshop)


More pictures



Will I repurchase this product? Yes! No second thougts. Grab it now dolls! It’s definitely worth it. J


Overall rating: 4.8/5
       Final verdict? I’m in love with this primer! It brings out the vibrant colors of my eyeshadow and it really lasts long. This is a must-have for a good investment.


Have you tried this out? What are your other primers? I’m glad if you’ll let me know.



Alta

2 comments:

  1. woaah looks nice ;o and indeed pricey xD but totally worth it if it works well huhu :3


    btww i like urr blogg ^^, new followerr ;D~

    --
    http://www.njennifer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely on my Christmas list! I've been using ELF primers--they work well, but I want to compare it to more expensive brand! ♥

    Brittany’s Secret

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete