Thursday, September 22, 2011

Product review: NYX Mosaic Powder Blush in Dare

Today I’m gonna review on one of different kinds of NYX blushes. I got this from NYX Cosmetics Supplier by Samsville last week and this is one of the products I’ve added on my NYX haul post. I’ve said earlier that I will make separate posts on those items so here’s the first one!



Product Name: NYX Mosaic Powder Blush in Dare

Product Description: “NYX Mosaic Powder Dare is great highlighter with a nice glowing effect for your eyes and cheeks. The fusion of five shades can be used independantly or blended together for your skin's perfect match.

Price: Php 320.00


My Personal Experience on this Product

Color: Dare has coral peachy shade with little shimmers on it. It’s very pretty and when blended well will give you pinkish, bronzy-peach color. Its really pigmented and can also be used either blush or bronzer.

Texture: It feels fine, smooth and it definitely blends easily on my cheeks. Though they tend to be very powdery when swirled to get a good combination. Anyway, you can always tap it the excess before applying.

Packaging: It’s simple which comes in black, plastic container. It’s lightweight, great for travelling and for touchups. 



Swatches
When blended well (no flash)

Individual shades

Individual shades

Pros:
Ø  Its so versatile; good as bronzer, blush, eyeshadow if you want, highlighter.
Ø  Gives natural glow on cheeks
Ø  Compact and lightweight
Ø  Blends well

Cons:
Ø  Availability: I’ve only purchased this online.
Ø  Has no foam/brush as applicator and no mirror.
Ø  Sometimes powdery or chalky

Will I repurchase this Product: Yes, definitely! I will try other shades too!

Overall rating: 4.5/5
I love how it gives glow on my face! Really pretty colors, perfect for everyday use.  I will recommend this to fair or medium skin tone. If you want natural looking cheeks, this should be yours to take!  Love, LOVE IT!


What other NYX blushers can you recommend? I’d love to hear that!

Alta

1 comment:

  1. i love mosaic blushes. though i haven't really tried a lot. i appreciate the review sis. :)

    ReplyDelete