Friday, September 2, 2011

My First Ever Blog Haul


These are some random stuffs I’ve bought on an online shop and on SM North Edsa.  

I’ve purchased this navy blue tube dress from Mango for Php 1,590 which is actually a sale price (it’s original price was Php 3,250). Simple, girly and fab! I’ve bought this since we’re having a party on Sept 11, so I’ll just catch up a pic wearing this cute dress.  



We went around the Block coz my mother was searching for a gift for her friend’s daughter.  So we let her roam around while we went to Etude house stall, it’s actually my first time to go there.  I actually inquire for a BB cream since I’ve heard that they’re really good, but it’s a bit pricey for me.  Anyways,  I’ve bought this matte nail polish in Pink shade for Php 98.00 so I can try something from this shop, haha. Impulsive buying, I guess.


 Next is book haul. I got these Bob Ong books in Php 100.00. I’ve already read two of them: “AbaNkkbsaNPlaAko” and “Bakit Baligtad Magbasa ng Libro ang Pilipino”, so to add up on my collection,  here’s “Mac Arthur” and “Alamat ng Gubat”. I’ll make a review on these books as soon as I finished reading  them.



Lastly, I got this Urban Decay  Primer Potion for Php 1,450 and a freebie of MAC lip honey. Thanks to MAC Onlineshop Page on Facebook.


That's it. Have a great day everyone.


----END---- 


No comments:

Post a Comment