Tuesday, September 13, 2011

August Favorites


ELF Studio Flat Top Powder Brush

This is my first ever ELF Brush and I used this as exactly what it was named for. I love it and I still do! Even though it’s synthetic, the bristles are soft and dense. It’s so great for my blushes.



Revlon Photoready Two way Powder Foundation

I always use this as my foundation instead of the liquid type, it’s so easy to apply and gives my skin poreless and natural look. Love it!



Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow

The specific shade I love here is the Cinnamon which is goldish brown color. The palette itself has lots of neutral colors,  I just combine them and gives me a natural look. Great for everyday makeup routine!



Maybelline Expertwear Blush in Precious Pink/Rose

I love how this blush gives my cheeks stunning glow! Its color is a shade of pink with a little shimmer on it. Obviously on the picture, I’ve really been using this blush a long time ago and still using it to brighten up my pale skin.


NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose

This is definitely my favorite shade of lipstick, coz it’s light pink with satin finish. It’s also moisturizing not like other lipstick that gives you dry lips at the end of the day. But I can’t deny the fact that they dont last long and needs reapplication, anyway I think I can work on it.



Blistex Lip Balm in Medicated Berry

What I like about this product is because it comes with SPF, even when its windy outside, it really protects my lips. With this magic lipbalm, my lips continue to feel moisturize. I will never stop buying Blistex. 




What about you dolls? What are your favorites? Share them to me. I'd love to hear them from you. 



Alta

No comments:

Post a Comment